Craps is one of the most ancient games. It is "invited" into the online and offline casinos with some modifications. For example, the stakes are so various now, the old gambler could not even dream about them! Thus, online craps game requires some initial preparations including reading online casino news, articles and best players' blogs. At least, you should learn the kinds of the stakes before you are going to play online casino craps.
Play the Big Break Game when you get to Roxy Palace!
Craps betting system looks like this:
- Pass Line bet. Pass line is a line across the entire table. If 7 or 11 appear, the gambler wins. If Point appears, the gambler wins, too. Point is a sum that makes 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10.
- Don't Pass Line bet wins if 7 appears before Point. 12 means that the stake is returned to the gambler.
- Come bet means that you win if 7 or 11 appear. 2, 3 and 12 bring you to loss.
- Don't Come bet allows you winning if 2 and 3 appear. 12 returns your bet.
- Any Craps bet. You should pip 2, 3 or 12.
- Any 7 bet.
- Big 6 and Big 8 bets. You win if 6 or 8 appear earlier than 7.
- Odds (or Free Odds) accompany Pass Line, Don't Pass Line, Come and Don't Come bets. The good news is that you can replace this stake any time.
Besides, it is possible to point out such bets as Place, Buy, Lay, Horn and Hardway. If you guess that you don't need to know all the stakes, read only Come/Don't Come, Pass Line/Don't Pass Line and Odds info. The main principle of the game is throwing 1-5 craps in order to define the winner by the sum of appeared numbers.
Free online craps is a good opportunity to try your skills before playing for real money. Free online casino games are the games for fun, for virtual money. They do not require registering. Their interface and exterior look like no download flash craps and are similar to download flash games. However, deposit and no deposit craps can be based on different craps software. Along with that, you can search for craps software that helps you to play, control the calculating, dice betting, etc. Look, if you choose the correct bet strategy, it definitely makes the online casinos chances lower. It is something that works at craps. The online gambling pros advise to bet on Come/Don't Come, Pass/Don't Pass or to wage maximum on Odds.
Online craps payouts are different at every casino. Payouts vary from 0.454:1 (Place Lose 4-10 bet) to 30:1 (2 or 12 bet). This information is worthy being looked through at any online casino. Do not forget about online casino bonus even if you choose to play casino games online for fun. These bonuses can make the game more exiting and durable. Be lucky!